Samsung has launched an upgraded version of the Galaxy A9 2016, called the Galaxy A9 Pro, in China.
We have previously seen the phone in a leak earlier this year.
The phone sports a 6-inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED display, and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The Galaxy A9 Pro is powered by a 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor with 4GB of RAM. It has 32GB of internal storage and supports expandable memory via a microSD card slot.
The device features a 16 megapixel rear camera and an 8 megapixel front camera. The Galaxy A9 Pro is backed by a 5,000mAh battery, and has a physical home button which houses a fingerprint sensor. The phone supports Dual SIM cards.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (SM-A9100) Technical Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 652
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- Camera: 16 megapixel rear camera, 8 megapixel front camera
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Sim Card: Dual SIM cards
- Sensors: Fingerprint Scanner
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro could be exclusive to China and has been priced at 3,499 Yuan which is about $540, reports Android Authority. The phone will be available in White, Pink, and Rose Gold colours.