Samsung has just launched a new entry-level smartphone as Samsung Galaxy A10s which is basically a minor upgrade over Galaxy A10 launched earlier. Samsung Galaxy A10s sports a 6.2-inch HD+ (1520 × 720 pixels) Infinity-V TFT display, powered by an unnamed Octa-Core Samsung Exynos processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage which runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) based operating system with Samsung One UI on top.
In terms of camera, it features a dual-camera module at the rear consisting of 13MP primary sensor with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture + 2MP secondary sensor with f/2.4 aperture while there is an 8MP selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture on the front. The phone is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery and includes a conventional fingerprint sensor on the rear panel.
Samsung Galaxy A10s specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ (1520 × 720 pixels) Infinity-V TFT display
- Operating System: Samsung One UI with Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Octa-Core Exynos
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Main Cameras: 13MP primary sensor with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture + 2MP secondary sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 168g
- Misc: Fingerprint sensor, Triple card slot
The Samsung Galaxy A10s will be available in colour options of Blue, Green, Red and Black. At the moment, Samsung has not shared any details about the availability or price, but it is expected to launch in India this month. Stay tuned at AndroidPure and we will keep you updated.