Another thing that the Redmi X leaked poster confirms is the triple camera setup on the rear, along with an LED flash. The back panel seems to have a glossy effect which appears to be metallic, and carries the Redmi brand logo.
This is what we know about the phone so far. It will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and one of the 3 cameras will be a 48MP sensor. The Redmi X will have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The absence of a visible fingerprint scanner in the Redmi X leaked poster, all but confirms that the first flagship device from the newly independent brand, will be equipped with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Redmi X leaked tech specs
- Display: Notchless design
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Main Cameras: Triple Cameras with a 48MP lens, LED Flash
- Front Camera: Pop-up selfie camera
- Security: In-screen fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
The Redmi X launch date has not been announced yet, but given that a poster of the device is ready, an official announcment can’t be too far away.