As you may know, Realme announced a new 5G device called the Realme 8 5G globally, and in India. The brand’s chief, Madhav Sheth, teased another phone during the launch event. The teaser hints that the upcoming handset could be the Realme X7 Max 5G.
In case you missed it, the Realme X7 5G and X7 Pro 5G debuted in the country only about 2 months ago. So, what is this new phone about?
The teaser image confirms that the Realme X7 Max 5G is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor. Here’s the thing, the brand announced a phone recently in China, which has the same chipset, the Realme GT Neo 5G, which is identical to the Realme GT 5G, but for a few differences.
Based on that, we think that the Realme X7 Max 5G could be a rebranded Realme GT Neo 5G. So here’s a quick overview of the GT Neo’s specs.
Realme GT Neo 5G specs
- Display: 6.43-inch Super AMOLED Full HD+, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 98% NTSC Color Gamut, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Processor: 2.84GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G, Adreno 660 GPU
- Operating System: Realme 2.0 UI based on Android 11
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Main Cameras: 64MP Sony IMX682, 78.6° FOV, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle, f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro lens, 88.8° FOV, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP punch-hole, f/2.5 aperture, 78° FOV
- Battery: 4,500mAh, USB Type-C, 50W Fast Charging (100% in 35 minutes)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 4 & IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.2, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, GLONSS, BEIDOU, GALILEO
- Sensors: Geomagnetic sensor / light sensor / proximity sensor / gyroscope / acceleration sensor
- Audio: Stereo dual speakers, Linear speaker, Dual mic noise reduction, Dolby Dolby panoramic sound, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 179g
We don’t have a launch date for the Realme X7 Max 5G yet.