[Update] The realme 3 Pro teaser page is now live on Flipkart with a tagline or hashtag of “For all those who #hatetowait“. The listing or teaser page doesn’t reveal any details about the hardware specifications of the phone.
Earlier (April 11)
Realme 3 Pro launching on April 22, to rival Redmi Note 7 Pro
After loads of speculation, Realme has just confirmed the official launch date of Realme 3 Pro in India. Realme CEO Madhav Seth tweeted with the launch details of the upcoming device, which sets the Realme 3 Pro launch date on April 22 at the University of Delhi. The launch teaser comes with a ‘Speed Awakens’ tag which probably refers to the performance of the phone.
Keep in mind that Realme 3 was officially launched last month i.e. March 2019 and the company skipped the Pro variant launch, announcing it to be launched in April. Not much is known about Realme 3 Pro hardware specifications but it is expected to take on the rival Redmi Note 7 Pro that is selling like hot cakes. Xiaomi has already sold 1 million units (Redmi Note 7 and Pro Variant combined) in India in just one month.
Realme 3 Pro Hardware Specifications??
Realme CEO Madhav Seth tweeted few teasers which claim that Realme 3 Pro will be the 1st in its segment that can directly support Fortnite.
Coming to rivalling the Redmi Note 7 Pro, Realme 3 Pro is expected to feature the 48MP sensor on the rear, while rumours indicate a 25MP sensor for selfies & video calls.
Coming to the standard Realme 3, here is a recap of its hardware specifications.
Realme 3 Hardware Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ display, with a dew-drop notch, 19:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 400 nits brightness
- Operating System: ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70
- Memory: 3GB/4GB of RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB of storage + up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card
- Main cameras: 13MP f/1,8 aperture + 2MP, LED Flash Nightscape mode, Chroma Boost, AI scene recognition, Camera 2 API, Google lens
- Selfie camera: 13MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4,230 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, micro-USB, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Misc: Splash and Dustproof, Face Unlock, fingerprint scanner
Stay tuned at AndroidPure and we will keep you updated.