Poco F1 was launched in India at a very aggressive price with base 6GB/64GB variant starting at Rs. 20,999, which makes it the cheapest Snapdragon 845 phone beating others such as Asus Zenfone 5Z (Rs. 29,999). The 6GB + 128GB variant costs Rs 23,999, while the high-end variant with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage costs Rs 28,999 which is still cheaper than the Zenfone 5Z.
Xiaomi has now announced a permanent price cut of Rs. 1,000 across all the variants of Poco F1 making it more aggressive. The company claims it as a part of the celebration for 700K user milestone for the device since its launch.
- 6GB + 64GB : Rs. 19,999
- 6GB + 128GB : Rs. 22,999
- 8GB + 256GB : Rs. 27,999
Poco F1 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.18-inch Full HD+ 2246 x 1080 pixels, IPS LCD, 18:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Operating System: MIUI for Poco (MIUI 9.6) based on Android Oreo 8.1
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 2.8GHz 10nm FinFET
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64GB/256GB + microSD (Hybrid SIM)
- Rear Camera: 12MP + 5MP, Dual Pixel
- Selfie Camera: 20MP
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (9V 2A charger)
- Connectivity: Dual SIM with Dual 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, A-GPS, Glonass, Beidou,
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner, IR face unlock
- Ports: 3.5 mm headphone jack, USB Type-C
- Audio: Dirac HD sound, Dual Smart PA
Poco F1 sports a 6.18-inch 18:9 aspect ratio Full HD+ display with a notch protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor along with 6GB/8GB of RAM. It is available in 64GB/128GB/256GB of storage and support a microSD card for expandable memory. The phone runs MIUI for Poco, which focuses on Speed. The device supports Treble. Poco F1 features dual pixel 12MP and 5MP lenses. The 12MP camera has a Sony IMX 363 sensor with 1.4um pixel size (which is apparently similar to Pixel 2, and the same as the one on the Xiaomi Mi8 and MiMIX2S). The secondary 5MP lens is a depth scanner, used for portrait mode bokeh effect.