Panasonic has launched a new phone called the ELUGA I3, in India. The device is a midrange one, and should offer some competition in the sub 10000 Rupees segment.
The Panasonic ELUGA I3 sports a 5.5-inch HD 720p IPS display, and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Panasonic FitHome UI.
The phone is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor with 2GB of RAM, and has 16GB of internal storage, and supports upto 32GB of expandable storage via micro SD. The Eluga I3 features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, autofocus. The selfie lens is a 5 megapixel front camera.
Connectivity wise, the phone supports 2G, 3G, 4G VoLTE (B3/B5/ B40), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, FM Radio & Micro USB 2.0, and Dual SIM (4G/3G+2G). Sensors on the device includes a Light Sensor, Proximity sensor & Accelerometer.
The phone has a textured back design and measures at 151 x 77 x 8.2 mm, and is backed by a 2700 mAh battery. The device will be available in three colors: Champagne Gold, Rose Gold, Marine Blue.
Panasonic Eluga I3 Technical Specifications
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: Qualcomm processor 1.3 GHz quad-core Display: 5.5-inch HD 720p IPS display
- Memory: 2GBRAM
- Storage: 16GB, Micro SD card support up to 32GB
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, LED Flash, autofocus.
- Front camera: 5 megapixels
- Connectivity: GSM, UMTS, 4G LTE (Bands 3, 5 and 40), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, FM Radio & Micro USB 2.0
- SIM: Dual SIM (4G/3G+2G)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, proximity
- Battery: 2700mAh
- Colors: Champagne Gold, Rose Gold, Marine Blue
- Dimensions: 151 x 77 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 125g
The Panasonic ELUGA I3 has been priced at Rs 9290 in India.