Oppo India has just announced another smartphone in sub 10K or mid-range range smartphone market in India. The smartphone is OPPO Neo 7 and is priced at Rs. 9,990. Considering that this price range is already flooded with so many options for Indian consumers that it may be tough for Oppo to sail through unless they launch something exceptional in terms of price and specifications combination.
OPPO Neo 7 Specifications
- Display : 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display, 220 ppi
- CPU : 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- GPU: Adreno 306
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 16 GB internal, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- Camera: 8 MP rear with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and 5 MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 142.7 x 71.7 x 7.55 mm
- Weight: 141 g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2420 mAh
OPPO Neo 7 sports a 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display with a pixel density of 220 ppi and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) clocked at 1.2 GHz with Adreno 306 GPU and 1 GB of RAM. It operates on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with Color OS 2.1.
In terms of storage, it comes with 16 GB of internal memory along with support for expandable memory via microSd cards up to 128 GB. It supports dual SIMs (Micro + Nano) and comes with connectivity options such as 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0.
The device is powered by 2420 mAh battery and weighs 141 gms.