Oppo F15 launch in India is officially teased from Oppo Social media channels in India that comes with a tagline of “Coming Soon” and a hashtag of #LauntItYourWay. The launch teaser includes an image of Oppo F15 from the side and shows the camera bump on the top rear with a vertical alignment similar to what we have seen in many other devices. Apart from the camera bump, the power button and slick design of the phone is visible.
Oppo F15 Specs?
This launch teaser confirms that oppo is skipping Oppo F13 in the F series with Oppo F11 ( Read Review ) being the last device in the series and now Oppo F15 is on the way. You may blame it on 13 being a “bad number” in perception. Coming to the hardware specifications of the device, we have no clue about it at this moment. But you can easily assume an upgrade over Oppo F11 Hardware. Keep in mind that the company is not teasing the Pro variant, but just the standard variant of F15.
Here is a brief recap of the hardware specification of Oppo F11:
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels), Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Battery: 4,020 mAh, VOOC Flash Charge 3.0
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 aperture + 5MP f/2.4 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/1.8 aperture
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor,
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, micro USB, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS
- Colors: Purple, Marble Green