Apart from the Oppo F1, the company announced a high-end version of the same i.e OPPO F1 Plus. F1 Plus is a high-end variant and it sports a 5.5 inch Full HD display, RAM as big as 4GB and a better front camera. It is priced at Rs 26,990 and will be available in April.
Apart from the above mentioned difference, other hardware specifications of the device remains same as F1 i.e it is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 616 processor with Adreno 405 GPU and runs on Android 5.1 lollipop based Color OS 2.1.
OPPO F1 Plus Specifications
- Display : 5.5 inch Full HD IPS, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- CPU : Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 64-bit processor
- GPU : Adreno 405
- RAM : 4 GB
- Storage : 32 GB + expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS : Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 2.1
- SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- Camera : 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording + 8 MP
- Connectivity : 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
Oppo press release is silent on the battery capacity of Oppo F1 plus. We will update it as and when we know the battery capacity.