Oppo has just launched Oppo A57 smartphone in India targeted towards the selfie lover younger consumers. Oppo A57 was launched in China last year in November. It sports a 5.2 inch 720p HD display with 2.5D curved glass along with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection and is powered by 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU & 3 GB of RAM.
It comes with 32 GB of internal storage along support for expandable storage via microsd card upto 256 GB and runs on Color OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. In terms of camera, it comes with a 16 MP front-shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens for selfies and 13 MP main rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF & LED Flash.
It comes with support for dual SIMs and includes a fingerprint sensor. In terms of connectivity, it comes with support for 4G LTE along with VOLTE. In terms of dimensions, it measures 149.1 × 72.9 × 7.65 mm and weighs 147 grams. It is backed by a 2900 mAh battery.
OPPO A57 specifications
- Display : 5.2 inch 720p HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- CPU : 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435
- GPU : Adreno 505
- RAM : 3 GB
- Storage : 32 GB, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- OS : Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- Misc: Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- Camera : 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash + 16 MP front-shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens
- Dimensions: 149.1×72.9×7.65mm
- Weight: 147g
- Connectivity : 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery : 2900 mAh
OPPO A57 is priced at Rs. 14,990 and will be available from offline stores as well as online retailers such as Flipkart, Amazon.in & Snapdeal starting February 3rd.