Nubia’s upcoming flagship device, the Nubia Z11 just made an appearance on benchmarking website, AnTuTu. And it brought along some of the major details about the technical specifications of the phone.
The Nubia Z11 will run on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, with the latest powerhouse from Qualcomm, a Snapdragon 820 processor. The phone has 4GB of RAM, and it uses an Adreno 530 GPU for the graphics. The display size is not seen in the AnTuTu leak, but according to a previous leak from TENAA it is a 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD one, and the internal storage on the device is 64GB.
The Z11 features a 16 megapixel rear camera, and an 8 megapixel selfie lens.
Nubia Z11 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Storage: 64GB internal storage + microsd
- Dimensions: 151.8 × 72.3 × 7.75 mm
- Weight 165 g
- Battery: 2900 mAh
- Colors: Silver, gray, gold, brown and pink
And here is a leaked photo of the Nubia Z11 (courtesy Weibo).
The model number of the Nubia Z11 NX531J also matches with the previous leak TENAA, so it is likely the real deal.