Nubia has just unveiled a new mid-range smartphone Nubia N2 which comes with a massive battery of 5,000 mAh and is priced at Rs. 15,999. Nubia N2 will be available exclusively on Amazon.in for a price of Rs. 15,999/- from 12 PM today. It was launched a few months back in China i.e. March 2017.
Nubia N2 comes with unibody metal design featuring a 5.5-inch 720p HD AMOLED display, powered by 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor along with Mali T860 GPU and 4 GB of RAM. It comes with 64 GB of internal storage along with support for expansion up to 128 GB with the microSD card. The phone runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based operating system with Nubia UI 4.0 on top of it.
In terms of camera, it features 13 MP main rear camera (SONY IMX 258) with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and 16 MP front shooter (Samsung 3P3ST) with 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture, 80 deg wide angle for selfies.
The fingerprint sensor is embedded in the front home button and it comes with support for 4G LTE along with VOLTE. The phone is backed by a monster 5,000 mAh Li-ion Polymer battery offering talk time of 50 hours and standby time of 1000 hours as per Nubia, along with support for fast charging. It will be available in Champagne Gold and Black Gold colour options.
Nubia N2 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch 720p HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display, 267 PPI
- CPU: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- GPU: Mali T860
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 64 GB EMMC5.1, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, DTS, AW8738 amplifier, USB Type C
- Camera: 13 MP main rear camera (SONY IMX 258) with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and 16 MP front shooter (Samsung 3P3ST) with 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture, 80 deg wide angle
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 180g
- Connectivity: 4G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 5000 mAh Li-ion Polymer, with fast charging
- Colour: Champagne Gold, Black Gold