The Motorola One Fusion with Snapdragon 710 has been announced globally alongside the Moto One Fusion+. Since the latter has already been launched in India, let’s take a look at the newer phone.
The One Fusion runs on Android 10 and is equipped with a 6.5-inches Max Vision HD+ display with a water-drop notch. The device has a 16MP lens in the notch.
The Motorola One Fusion is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, that can be expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card slot.
The main camera setup on the Motorola One Fusion is a quad-lens array that comprises a 48 MP primary lens, an 8MP wide-angle lens with a 118° FOV, a 5MP macro lens,a 2MP Depth sensor and an LED Flash. The phone has a fingerprint scanner on the back panel. The One Fusion is backed by a 5000 mAh battery, that supports 10W fast charging over a USB type C 2.0 port.
Motorola One Fusion Specs
- Operating System: Android 10
- Screen: 6.5-inch Max Vision HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels, water-drop notch
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 8MP wide-angle 118° FOV + 5MP macro lens + 2MP Depth sensor, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- GPU: Adreno 616
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core processor
- Storage: 64GB
- Memory: 4GB RAM + up to 512GB via microSD card
- Connectivity 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi 802.11 b, g, n, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Security: Fingerprint Reader
- Battery: 5000 mAh fast charge 10 W, USB type C 2.0
- Dimensions: 165 x 76 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 202g
- Colours: Ocean Blue, Emerald Green
Motorola One Fusion price
The Motorola One Fusion price has been set at $19990 Chilean Pesos which translates to about Rs. 18,700. The announcement by the company says that the phone will be available in Latin America, followed by Saudi Arabioa and the UAE.