Moto by Lenovo is scheduled to announce the new Moto Z smartphones in next few days on June 9th. You may be aware that Lenovo is doing away with the popular Moto X series and replacing it with high-end Moto Z series. We already have seen many leaks showing the Moto Z images including MotoMods and even the technical specifications.
Today, a fresh leak of Moto Z MotoMods Style Mod show a bit more information about the upcoming smartphone than we already know. MotoMods Style Mod images show the back cover in different colors.
The Moto Style Mod lacks the usual curve that Moto devices carried on and some of us expected that Style mods brought that curve back.
We can see some portions in the images are blurred where the usual Moto Logo or M should appear. hat may be perhaps to hide some sensitive information related to leakster. One of these appears to be similar to wood, but we are not so sure. Honestly the back panels doesn’t look that great but that may be my opinion. We will wait for the final launch and till then keep our opinion on the look on hold.
We can see three equally sized buttons on one side which probably are power and volume rocker buttons. The technical specifications of Moto Z Play and Moto Z Style are as follows (based on leaks only):
Moto Z Play Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p Amoled
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa Core (8 x Cortex ARM53)
- RAM: 2 GB and 3 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB and 32 GB internal storage
- Rear Camera: 16 megapixels, Laser Auto Focus
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Thickness: 7 mm
Moto Z Style Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch 2K 1440p Amoled
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad Core
- RAM: 3 GB and 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 32 GB internal storage
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, Laser Auto Focus, OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Thickness: 5.2 mm