Just two months back, Moto X4 was launched in India by Motorola at a price starting at Rs. 20,999 for the 3GB + 32GB variant and Rs. 22,999 for the 4GB + 64GB variant. The company has now decided to unveil the 6GB RAM variant on February 1 which will be exclusively available on Flipkart & MotoHub across India. Moto Hubs are exclusive retail stores showcasing the entire Moto product portfolio across 100 cities and six states across India.
It is priced at Rs. 24,999 and will be available in Super Black and Sterling Blue colours. Apart from increasing the RAM, the new Moto X4 6GB RAM variant also comes with Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box, whereas the earlier Moto X4 variants run on Android 7.1 (Nougat) based operating system.
Moto X4 6GB RAM variant specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch 1080p Full HD LTPS IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- RAM + ROM: 6GB RAM + 64GB, expandable up to 2 TB with microSD
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Misc: Single / Dual SIM, Water and dust resistant (IP68), Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Moto Experience
- Main Camera: 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size and 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 16MP with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh with Turbo Charging
Moto X4 (6GB RAM variant) sports a 5.2-inch 1080p Full HD LTPS IPS display along with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU. It comes with 64GB of internal storage and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) based operating system out of the box.
It features a dual camera module at rear consisting of 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor & 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera, while on the front it comes with a 16MP shooter with LED flash for selfies and video calls. It is backed by 3,000 mAh battery along with support for Turbo Charging.
Launch Offers on Flipkart on 1st and 2nd Feb 2018:
- Get Rs.1500 flat discount with ICICI bank credit cards
- Exchange offer – Additional Rs.3000 off on the exchange of your old smartphone.