Motorola India, has announced that it would be launching a new phone in the Country soon.
And it s none other than the MOTO X Force, aka the DROID Turbo 2.
The phone made its debut in the US, back in October 2015, and features a ShatterShield display, made of five layers of materials, which absorb shock from impact. Motorola guarantees that it will not shatter hence. the names “ShatterShield”, and X Force.
Moto X Force Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.4-inch AMOLED 1440p Quad HD, 540 ppi, Moto ShatterShield
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor (MSM8994)
- GPU: Adreno 430
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Expandable Memory: microSD cards up to 2TB
- Rear Camera: 21 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detect Auto-Focus (PDAF), dual LED flash with CCT (Color Correlated Temperature), 1080p HD video (30fps), 4K video (30fps), Slow Motion video recording
- Front Camera: 5 megapixel front camera with an f/2.0 aperture, wide-angle lens, front facing flash
- Battery: 3760 mAh battery, TurboPower fast charging, Qi wireless charging
- Dimensions: 149.8 x 78 x 7.6 – 9.2 mm
- Weight: 169g
- Misc: Water repellent nano-coating
- SIM: Nano-SIM card
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Cat 4), CDMA, UMTS / HSPA+,GSM / EDGE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, NFC, A-GPS
- Sensors: Acceleromter, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Hall Effect, Infrared, Magnetometer and Proximity
The DROID Turbo 2 was priced at $624 in the US, which is approximately Rs. 42275. We expect Motorola to price the Moto X Force similarly in India. It is likely that the phone will be a Flipkart exclusive as well.
source: Motorola India