Motorola is all set to announce its next 4G phone in India. The Moto G72 launch date has been scheduled for October 5th.
The Lenovo-owned company has set up a promo page on Flipkart, to highlight the design and specs of the upcoming mobile. The Moto G72 sports a 6.5-inches pOLED display with a 120Hz Refresh Rate and 576Hz Touch Sampling Rate. The screen supports a maximum brightness of 1300 nits, and is certified for HDR 10, and DCI-P3 Colour Gamut. The screen is also home to an in-display fingerprint reader.
The smartphone will run on Android 12 out oif the box, and will be powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G99 processor with an Arm Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. The Moto G72 has 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB of onboard storage. The selfie lens on the phone is a 16MP snapper. Motorola has equipped the device with a 108 megapixels primary sensor, assisted by an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. The handset is backed by a 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. The mobile has Stereo Speakers and supports Dolby Atmos. It is rated for IP52 water repellence. The device will come in 3 colours: Colours: Polaroid Blue, Meteorite Gray
Moto G72 specs
- Display: 6.5-inches AMOLED, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 576Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 1300 nits brightness, HDR 10, DCI-P3 Colour Gamut, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Android 12
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G99 octa-core 6nm
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Main Cameras: 108MP + 8MP ultra-wide angle + 2MP depth sensor
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Audio: Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Rating: IP52 Water Repellant
- Colours: Polaroid Blue, Meteorite Gray
Moto G72 launch date
Motorola has set the Moto G72 launch date for October 5th.