The Moto G7 Power has been launched in India. The device had been announced last week for Brazil and Mexico, and seems to have been quietly launched in our Country.
Here’s a recap of the phone’s hardware. The Moto G7 Power is equipped with a 6.22-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 1520 × 720 pixels, and a large notch resulting in an aspect ratio 19:9.
The phone runs on stock Android 9 Pie, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It has a microSD card slot, which supports up to 512GB of expandable memory.
The Moto G7 Power is pakced with a 5000mAh battery, which supports 15W TurboPower charging over a USB Type-C. The phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio, and a rear-placed fingerprint scanner for secure unlocking.
Optics on the Moto G7 Power consists of an 8MP selfie camera, and a 12MP rear camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
Moto G7 Power Technical Specifications
- 6.22-inch display, HD+ resolution 1520 × 720 pixels, aspect ratio 19:9, 403 ppi, LTPS LCD
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 632
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Storage: 64GB + up to 512GB microSD
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Rear camera: 12MP, f2.0, PDAF, 1.25um pixels, LED flash
- Selfie camera: 8MP, f2.2, 1.12um pixels, Screen flash
- Battery: 5000mAh, 15W TurboPower charging
- Connectivity: USB-C 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio, Dual nano-SIM, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, aptX, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz ,Wi-Fi hotspot, GPS, AGPS, LTEPP, SUPL,GLONASS
- Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Fingerprint Scanner
- Dimensions: 159.43 x 76 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 193g
Moto G7 Power price in India
According to NDTV, the Moto G7 Power price in India is set at Rs. 13,999. The device is available for purchase at many stores, which you can find through the official portal, Motorola.in.