Moto is launching not one, but two devices this week. We knew that the Moto G32 is debuting tomorrow, but the company has confirmed the Moto G62 launch date.
According to some teasers shared by Motorola, the phone is not the same as the one that was announced in Europe. That device has a Snapdragon 480 processor, while the Indian version is powered by a better chipset, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695.
The company has revealed the design and key specs of the Moto G62. The mobile sports a 6.5-inches Fill HD+ LCD with a 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone has an Adreno 619 GPU, 128GB of storage, and 6GB/8GB of RAM. The selfie lens on the phone is a 16MP snapper, while the main camera array on the rear comprises a 50 megapixels primary lens, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2MP macro sensor.
Motorola has packed a 5,000mAh battery in the Moto G62, and it supports 15W fast charging via a USB Type-C port. In terms of audio, the handset has a 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo Speakers and supports Dolby Atmos. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint reader, and is certified IP152 for water repellance.
Moto G62 launch date
Motorola has set the Moto G62 launch date for August 11in India. The device will be available via Flipkart.
Moto G62 specs
- Display: 6.5-inches Full HD+ IPS LCD, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 405 PPI, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Operating System: Android 12
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Storage: 128GB
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Main Cameras: 50MP f/1.8 + 8MP ultra-wide angle/Depth f/2.2 + 2MP Macro sensor, f/2.4, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.2
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 15W TurboPower Fast Charging, USB Type-C port
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM Cards, 5G (12 Bands), 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac | 2.4GHz & 5GHz | Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, A-GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo, NFC
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual Stereo Speakers, Smart PA and Dolby Atmos, 2 microphones
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass and Proximity Sensor
- Misc: IP52 Water Repellant Design
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 74 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 184g
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, SAR Sensor, Gyroscope, Sensor Hub, E-Compass