The Moto G4 Play has officially been launched in India. The newest budget phone from the Lenovo owned company, is touted to have an all day battery, thanks to the 2800 mAh cell.
The phone comes with a clutter free “Pure Android” experience, which is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The G4 Play has a 5.0 inch 720p HD display, and is powered by a quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz, along with 2GB of RAM and an Adreno 306 GPU.
The Moto G4 Play comes with 16GB of internal storage, and a microSD card slot which supports up to 128GB of expandable memory. The main camera on the phone is an 8 megapixel rear shooter with LED Flash and an f/2.2 aperture, while the selfie cam is a 5 megapixel front camera, also with an f/2.2 aperture. The front camera uses the display to simulate a flash, for better lit selfies.
The Moto G4 Play has the familiar dimple on the rear, but does not come with a fingerprint scanner. Connectivity options on the device include support for Dual SIM cards, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS.
Moto G4 Play Technical Specifications
- Processor : 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Display : 5.0 inch 720p, 294 ppi
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- RAM : 2GB
- GPU: Adreno 306, 450 MHz
- Storage : 16GB internal storage + up to 128GB of expandable storage via microSD
- Rear Camera : 8 megapixels, ƒ/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 4X digital zoom, 1080p HD video recording @ 30 fps
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels, ƒ/2.2 aperture, Display flash
- Battery : 2800 mAh
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, A-GPS, 4G LTE, micro USB port, 3.5mm Audio, Nano-SIM (Dual-SIM), Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- Audio: Front-ported loud speaker, 2-Mics
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity
- Dimension : 144.4 x 72 x 8.95 to 9.9 mm
- Weight : 137 g
The Moto G4 Play has been priced at Rs 8999 in India, and will be available exclusively from Amazon India from 10 PM, September 6th. The phone will be available in Black and White colours.