Few weeks back, Moto by Lenovo announced Moto G4 Plus and Moto G4 in India. Even though Moto G4 Plus was available for sale on Amazon India starting May 17th, but Moto G4 was not available for sale in India. Motorola India has just announced via their official twitter handle that Moto G4 will be coming to India on June 22 through Amazon India. We already know that Moto G4 Plus and Moto G4 are exclusive to Amazon India.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) June 20, 2016
Moto G4 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p, 401ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Nano-coating
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: 64-bit 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (8 x ARM Cortex A53)
- GPU: Adreno 405 @550 MHz
- Storage: 16 GB internal
- RAM: 2 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with PDAF
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 3000 mAh with Turbo Power fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Dual SIM: 4G + 3G
At the moment we have no information on the Moto G4 pricing even though G4 Plus is priced at Rs 13,499 for 16 GB + 2 GB RAM variant & the 32 GB + 3 GB RAM variant is priced at Rs 14,499. We will update you as and when we hear about the pricing. Stay tuned.