Motorola has introduced the Moto G13 in India. The 4G phone debuted about two months ago in Europe.
The Moto G13 sports a 6.5-inches HD+ LCD with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. The screen has a 90Hz Refresh Rate, a 20:9 Aspect Ratio, an 89.47% screen-to-body ratio, 400 nits brightness, 576 Touch Sampling Rate, and is covered by a layer of Panda Glass.
The smartphone runs on Android 13 out of the box, and is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor, with an ARM Mali G52 MC2. It has 4GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB of storage, and a dedicated microSD card that supports up to 512GB of additional storage.
Motorola has packed a 5,000 mAh battery in the Moto G13, it charges via a USB Type-C port, and supports 10W fast charging. The mobile supports Dual SIM cards, 4G LTE networks, dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS and Galileo. It does not support NFC.
The selfie lens on the front is an 8MP snapper, and supports Face Unlock. The triple camera array on the back panel of the Moto G13 consists of a 50 megapixels primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, a 2MP Macro lens and a 2MP Depth Sensor. The cameras can record Full HD videos, i.e. 1080p at 60 frames per second, and 4K @30fps.
The Moto G13 has Dual Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack, and supports Dolby Atmos audio output. The phone weighs 183g and measures 162.7 x 74.66 x 8.19mm. It is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a proximity sensor, an accelerometer, an ambient light sensor, and a gyroscope.
Moto G13 specs
- Display: 6.5-inches HD+ LCD, 1600 x 720 pixels, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 89.47% screen-to-body ratio, 400 nits brightness, 576 Touch Sampling Rate, Panda Glass
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 512GB via microSD card
- Processor: MediaTek Helio-G85, 2.0GHz octa-core
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Operating System: Android 13
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W fast charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 50MP, f/1.8 + 2MP Macro lens, f/2.4, 2MP Depth Sensor, f/2.4 LED Flash, Full HD [email protected] video recording,
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture, Face Unlock
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac | 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
- Audio: Dual Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.7 x 74.66 x 8.19mm
- Weight: 183g
- Security: Fingerprint reader
- Sensors: Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope
- Colours: Matte Charcoal, Lavender Blue
- Rating: IP52
Moto G13 price in India
Motorola has priced the Moto G13 starting at Rs. 9,499 in India for the 4GB/64GB trim. The 4GB/128GB version costs Rs. 9,999. The mobile will go on sale on April 5th at Flipkart, Motorola.in and retail stores. The device will come in 2 colours: Matte Charcoal and Lavender Blue.