Indian Smartphone brand Micromax has just launched a new mid-range smartphone Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro for Indian consumers at a price of Rs. 13,999 which offers an 18:9 display along with the dual front camera module for selfie obsessed consumers. This is the successor of Micromax Canvas Infinity launched a few months back in August 2017.
Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro sports a 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels and is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Mobile Platform along with 4 GB of RAM. It comes 64GB of internal storage along with support for MicroSD card up to 128GB and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) based operating system.
Coming to camera department, it features a 16MP main rear camera with LED Flash having 1080p video recording support while on the front, it comes with a dual camera module consisting of 20MP primary camera sensor & 8MP secondary sensor with soft LED flash for selfies & video calls.
It comes with support for Dual SIM cards while the fingerprint sensor is located on the rear panel. In terms of connectivity, it supports 4G LTE along with VoLTE. The phone is backed by a 3000 mAh battery but without any fast charging support.
Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro Specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch HD+(1440 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Misc: Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- Rear Camera: 16MP with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: (20MP +8MP) front-shooter with soft LED flash
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 3000mAh
Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro is priced at Rs. 13,999 and will be exclusively available on Flipkart from December 6th, Mid-night onwards.