Micromax has just launched a new entry level smartphone Micromax Canvas Infinity with 18:9 display for consumers in India. Micromax Canvas Infinity is priced at Rs. 9,999 and will be exclusively available on Amazon.in initially followed by availability in retail stores later on. The registrations for sale on Amazon begins from 1:30 pm, 22nd August onwards and first sale is scheduled at 12 noon on 1st September 2017.
Micromax Canvas Infinity sports a 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels having 18:9 aspect ratio. The phone is powered by 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU and 3 GB of RAM. It comes with 32 GB of internal storage and runs on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) based operating system upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) later on.
In terms of camera, it features a 13MP main rear camera with LED Flash,f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 81.5-degree FOV, 5P lens, 1080p video recording and a 16MP front shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 81.5-degree FOV, 5P lens, LED flash, 1080p video recording.
It includes a fingerprint sensor at the rear below the main camera and supports 4G LTE along with VOLTE. The phone is backed by a 2900 mAh battery.
Micromax Canvas Infinity specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32 GB, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Misc: Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- Main Rear Camera: 13MP with LED Flash,f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 81.5-degree FOV, 5P lens, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 81.5-degree FOV, 5P lens, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 2900mAh