Lenovo ZUK Z2 is finally official. Lenovo ZUK Z2 is launched today in China for a price of just 1,799 Yuan which is an anwesome price if you consider the fact that ZUK Z2 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 which powered most of the latest flagship devices priced much higher.
Lenovo ZUK Z2 sports a 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and is powered by 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 along with Adreno 530 GPU and 4 GB of RAM. It comes with 64 GB of internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with ZUI 2.0 on top.
In terms of camera, it comes with 13 MP main rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS and a 8 MP front shooter with with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle. It comes with 4G LTE with VoLTE support. It weighs just 149 grams only.
In terms of battery, it is backed by 3500 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support. The fingerprint sensor is embedded in the home button and it unlocks the smartphone under 0.1 seconds.
ZUK Z2 Technical Specifications
- Display : 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU : 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820
- GPU : Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM : 4 GB
- Storage : 64 GB internal
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZUI 2.0 on top
- Main Camera : 13 MP with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS
- Front Camera : 8 MP with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle
- SIM Support : Dual (nano) SIM
- Misc: Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity : 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery : 3500 mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions : 141.65 × 68.88 × 8.45 mm
- Weight: 149 grams
At the moment we have no information on whether Zuk Z2 will be launched in other countries such as India or not. Stay tuned at Androidpure and we will keep you updated.