Lenovo India has officially announced the launch date of the ZUK Z1, in the Country. The Chinese OEM is rebranding the phone as the Lenovo Z1 in India.
The phone boasts some pretty impressive specs, with a slightly outdated processor. Nevertheless, the phone could do well, if priced correctly. We speculate it will be sold for less than Rs 20000, since the Vibe X3 is available for the same price, with better specs. So, the Lenovo Z1 could be sold for Rs 15,000 – Rs 18,000.
Lenovo Z1 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 1080P, 401 PPI
- Operating System: CyanogenOS
- Processor: 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Memory: 3GB of RAM
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Storage: 64GB internal storage
- Connectivity: Dual SIM cards (Nano SIM 4G + 4G) (World Wide) TDD ( bands: 38 39 40 41) and FDD (bands: 1 3 7), WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS & GLONASS
- Battery: 4100mAh
- Sensor: Fingerprint scanner with Qualcomm Touch ID
- Ports: USB Type-C port
- Weight 175g
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 77.3 x 8.9 mm
- Colours: Dark Grey
Oddly the phone still has the Zuk branding on the back. And one more thing to note, is that the Lenovo website only lists the Dark Grey variant of the Z1, and so does the company’s Twitter account. So we won’t be seeing the Lenovo Z1 in White, which is a real shame.
The Lenovo Z1 will be launched on May 10th in India.