Lenovo has announced the launch of Vibe Z with a LTE radio, which is powered by 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor and 2 GB RAM with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean running on it. In terms of display, Vibe Z comes with a 5.5-inch IPS display with resolution of 1920x1080p and pixel density of 400 PPI (pixels per inch) .
In terms of camera, it sports 13MP rear camera with f1.8 aperture lens and 5 MP front camera along with support for Full HD (1080p) Video Recording (Rear).
In terms of Storage, it comes with 16 GB internal memory. We are not sure if it supports external SD cards or not as there is no mention of it in the presser. The device is powered by a 3000 mAh battery.
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS display
- Resolution: 1920x1080p
- CPU: 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal storage: 16GB
- Camera : 13MP rear camera with f1.8 aperture lens and 5 MP front camera
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: LTE, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- 7.9mm thick, weighs 147 gram
Pricing and Availability
The pricing of Vibe Z starts at $549 and will be available starting in February in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and the Philippines.