Le Eco has launched a new flagship phone, called the Le 3 Pro in China, today. The phone comes with a brush metal back cover, but from a design aspect, it still looks pretty similar to the other devices from the company.
The Le Pro 3 sports a 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p In Cell display with 2.5D Glass, and runs on EUI 5.8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The device is powered by a 2.35GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, and comes in two variants. One with 32GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM, and another with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. We reported about the latter, thanks to a leak from AnTutu.
The phone’s photography options on the Le Pro 3 includes a 16 megapixels rear camera with a Sony IMX298 lens, an f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (Phase Detect Auto Focus), and Dual LED Flash. The front camera is an 8 megapixels lens with an f/2.2 aperture.
The phone features a fingerprint scanner on the back panel, and is backed by a 4,070 mAh battery which supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. The Le Pro 3 has a USB Type C connector, which doubles up as a CDLA audio port.
Le Pro 3 Technical Specifications:
- Operating system: EUI 5.8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5 inch 1080p Full HD In Cell 2.5D Glass
- Processor: 2.35GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Rear Camera: 16 megapixels,f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (Phase Detect Auto Focus), Sony IMX298, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8 megapixels,f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4070mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity :4G LTE ,VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type C, CDLA audio jack
- Dimensions: 151.4 x 73.9 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 175g
The Le Pro 3 has been priced at 1799 Yuan (about Rs. 18,000) for the 4GB RAM/32GB storage variant, while the higher end 6GB RAM/64GB storage variant will retail for 1999 Yuan (about Rs. 20,000).