The iQOO Z7 Pro 5G specs have been leaked ahead of the device’s announcement. The smartphone could be a rebranded-version of the Vivo S17e (pictured below).
The news comes via Abhishek Yadav, the tipster says that the iQOO Z7 Pro 5G will be equipped with a 6.78-inches Full HD+ Curved AMOLED screen. The display supports 120Hz refresh rate, and houses an in-display fingerprint reader.
The phone will run Android 13 out of the box, and is powered by a 4nm MediaTek Dimensity 7200 octa-core processor, with an ARM Mali G610 GPU, LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 2.2 storage. The main camera array on the smartphone has 2 cameras with a 64 megapixels snapper that supports optical image stabilization (OIS), and a 2 megapixels sensor. The selfie lens on the device is a 16 megapixels front camera.
The leaked iQOO Z7 Pro 5G specs sheet says that the device will pack a 4600 mAh battery that supports 66W fast Charging watt charging. The phone measures 7.36 mm in thickness, and has a glass back panel. The mobile will support 5G and 4G LTE mobile networks, Bluetooth 5.3, and WiFi 6 connectivity.
iQOO Z7 Pro 5G specs leaked
- Display: 6.78-inches Full HD+ Curved AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Android 13
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 7200 octa-core, 4nm process
- GPU: ARM Mali G610
- Memory: LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: UFS 2.2
- Main Cameras: 64 MP, OIS + 2 MP
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP
- Battery: 4600 mAh, 66W fast Charging watt charging
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.3, WiFi 6
- Dimensions: 7.36 mm thickness
- Design: Glass back
The iQOO Z7 Pro 5G will be launched on August 31st in India.