The iQOO Z1x is set to be launched on July 9th in China. The company has posted some teaser images of the device.
The Z1x sports a 6.57-inches Full HD+ display, which according to a TENAA listing is a TFT panel, that means it is an LCD screen.
This eveidence is further supported by the fact that it has a side-mounted fingeprint scanner. The iQoo Z1x screen has a 120Hz refresh rate and a punch-hole cut-out in the top right corner, for the 16MP selfie lens.
The device runs on Android 10 and is powered by a 2.4GHz octa-core processor that supports 5G mobile networks. he iQOO Z1x has 6GB/8GB RAM, and will come in 3 storage versions: 64GB/128GB/256GB. It has triple cameras on the back panel with a 48MP primary lens, and two 2MP sensors (likely for macro and portrait photography) and an LED Flash.
The iQOO Z1x is backed by a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port. The phone retains the 3.5mm headphone jack.
The power button and the volume rocker keys are on the right side of the device’s frame, while the memory card slot is on the left.
iQOO Z1x Specs
- Display: 6.57-inches Full HD+, 2408 x 1080 pixels, LCD, 120Hz, punch-hole display
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: 2.4GHz octa-core
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB
- Battery: 5000mAh, 33W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 48MP + 2MP + 2MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Dimensions: 164.20 × 76.50 × 9.06 mm
- Weight: 199.5g
- Connectivity: 5G, 3.5mm headphone jack
At best, the iQOO Z1x appears to be a mid-ranger. We’ll meed to wait for more information regarding the processor, which some rumours say coul d be a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset.