The iQOO Neo 855 has been launched in China along with the iQOO Pro 5G, as scheduled. Here’s what the former boasts.
The Neo 855 flaunts a 6.38 inches Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a 90% screen-to-body ratio thanks to the water drop notch., It supports HDR10, DC Dimming and has an In-display fingerprint scanner. The phone runs on Funtouch OS with Android 9 Pie and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
The iQOO Neo 855 will be available in 4 variants 6GB RAM/64GB storage, 6GB RAM/128GB storage, 8GB RAM/128GB storage and 8GB RAM/256 GB storage. Of these the 6GB/64GB model has a UFS 2.1 storage chip, while the others have a UFS 3.0 storage chip.
A 4500mAh battery backs the iQOO Neo 855, and it supports 33W fast charging via the USB Type-C port, The phone retains a 3.5mm headphone jack. The selfie lens on the device is a 16MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture which also supports Face Unlock.
The iQOO Neo 855 sports triple rear cameras which are vertically aligned, and it comprises a 12MP primary lens with a Sony IMX363 sensor, an f/1.79 aperture, an 8MP 120° ultrawide angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP Depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash.
iQOO Neo 855 Specs
- Display: 6.38 inches Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels), AMOLED, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90% screen-to-body ratio, In-display fingerprint scanner, HDR10, DC Dimming
- Operating System: Funtouch OS
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB (UFS 2.1), 128GB/256GB (UFS 3.0)
- Battery: 4500mAh, USB Type-C, 33W
- Main Cameras: 12MP Sony IMX363, f/1.79 aperture + 8MP 120° ultrawide angle, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP Depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 159.53 x 75.23 x 8.13mm
- Weight: 198.5g
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 5.8G/2.4G/5.1G, BDS/GPS/GLONASS/Galileo
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, Ambient sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyro, Electronic compass
iQOO Neo 855 price
The iQOO Neo 855 has been priced at RMB 1998 (about Rs. 20,000) for the 6GB+64GB variant in China, while the 6GB+128GB model costs RMB 2298 (about Rs. 23,000). The 8GB+128GB version will retail for RMB 2498 (about Rs. 25,000), and the high end variant with 8GB+256GB carries a price tag of RMB 2698 (about Rs. 27,000)