Intex has launched a new smartphone in the entry level market. The phone is called the Intex Cloud String HD, and is the second device from the Indian OEM, with a fingerprint scanner.
The device sports a 5-inch HD display and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. The device is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad Core Spreadtrum processor with 1GB of RAM, and has 8GB of internal storage, and supports upto 32GB of expandable memory via micro SD.
The Cloud String HD features, an 8 megapixel Samsung Sensor rear Camera with a single LED Flash, and a 5 megapixel front camera. The phone has the finger print sensor on the back panel, and is backed by a 2200mAh battery.
The Intex Cloud String HD has a premium metal frame and rubber back cover finish. The phone comes in two colours: Black and White.
Intex Cloud String HD Technical Specifications
- Display: 5-inch HD
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad Core Spreadtrum
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB Internal memory, expandable up to 32GB
- Dimensions: 144.5 x 72.5 x 8.7 mm
- Battery: 2200mAh Ah Li-Ion
- Rear Camera: 8 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Sensor: Lightsensor, Proximitysensor, G sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, VoLTE
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
The Intex Cloud String HD has been priced at Rs.5599 in India.