Intex has just launched another entry level 4G LTE supported budget Smartphone Intex Aqua Craze in India for a price of Rs. 6,190. Aqua Craze sports a 5-inch HD display with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and is powered by 1 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor and 1 GB of RAM.It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. The device is backed by a 2500 mAh Li-Ion battery that gives 5-8 hours talk time and a standby of 7 days.
It comes with 8 GB of internal storage along with support for expandable memory up to 32 GB with microsd card. It also comes with pre-loaded VAS feature – Matrabhasha supporting communication in 21 regional languages.
Intex Aqua Craze Specifications
- Display : 5.0 inch HD IPS
- OS : Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- CPU : 1 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor
- GPU : Mali-T720
- RAM : 1 GB
- Camera : 8 MP auto focus with LED Flash + 2 MP front-facing
- Dual Sim with 4G LTE support
- Storage : 8 GB ROM + Micro SD Card support up to 32 GB
- Dimensions: 143.5×71.4×8.95mm
- Battery : 2500 mAh
The smart phone comes in three color variants – Grey, White and Champagne Gold.