Huawei’s subsidiary company, Honor, will be launching its 2016 flagship phone, the Honor 8, in the second week of July. The news comes from an invite announcement, directly from Huawei.
Earlier today, we reported about the pricing details of the Honor 8. The device will come in three variants one with 3GB RAM/32GB storage, and the other two with 4GB RAM and 32/64GB of storage.
Here is what the Honor 8 looks like, and also a brief recap of the phone’s hardware.
Honor 8 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.2 inch Full HD 1080p
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow EMUI 4.1
- Processor: 2.3 GHz octa-core Kirin 955
- GPU: Mali T880-MP4
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Rear Camera: 12 Megapixel dual lens, dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 Megapixels
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity:4G LTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 2900 mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 145.5 × 71 × 7.45 mm
- Weight: 153g
Huawei will be launching the Honor 8 on July 11th.