The phone will allegedly sport a 5.5 inch Quad HD Display, and the screen is said to be an AMOLED one. The report claims that the HTC Sailfish Nexus’ display is also an AMOLED screen.
The HTC Marlin Nexus will have the same processor and RAM (and the GPU), as the Saiflish, i.e, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, with 4GB of RAM. The internal storage of the Marlin, is a bit odd, in that it comes in two variants: 32GB and 128GB, with no 64GB option.
The photography department on the Marlin is also similar to the Sailfish, with a 12 megapixel rear camera and an 8 megapixel front camera. And the Marlin also has bottom placed speakers, a USB Type-C port, supports Bluetooth 4.2, and a rear facing fingerprint scanner.
Tge only other major difference apart from the display and storage, is that the Marlin will be backed by a 3450mAh battery.
HTC Marlin Nexus Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5″ QHD (2560×1440) AMOLED
- Processor: Quad-core Qualcomm
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB/128GB internal storage
- Camera: 12MP rear, 8MP front
- Security: Rear facing fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3450mAh
- Connectivity: USB Type-C port, bottom speakers, headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.2