Just after 2 days since HTC Lifestyle was announced for India, the Taiwanese company has done something pleasantly surprising. The official website of HTC India now lists the HTC 10 with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset and 4GB RAM.
So, it appears that we may get to see the actual flagship device after all.
HTC’s decision to skip the launch of the HTC 10 in India, and opt for a lower specced HTC 10 Lifesyle with a Snapdraon 652 chipset and 3GB of RAM, was not met kindly by users. HTC India’s social accounts faced the wrath of the Indians, who slammed the company for treating them unfairly, and some even said that “HTC has dug its own grave”.
The listing of the original HTC 10, will no doubt calm the nerves of many a worried fan. But of course, it isn’t certain yet, as there has been no official announcement about the same whatsoever. Also, the webpage still lists the SD 820 device as the HTC 10 Lifestyle.
HTC 10 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch, Quad HD (2560 x 1440 pixels), super LCD 5, 564 ppi, Curve edge Gorilla Glass
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage expandable up to 2TB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 12MP (HTC UltraPixel 2), laser autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/1.8 aperture, Pro mode, Auto-HDR, Zoe Capture, hyperlapse, 12X Slow motion mode, 4K video recording with Hi-Res Audio
- Front Camera: 5MP (1.34MICROm pixels), autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/1.8 aperture with ultra wide-angle lens, Live Makeup, Auto-HDR
- Sound: HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition, Dolby Audio, Personal Audio Profile, Hi-Res Audio Certified, Hi-Res Audio Earphones, Three microphones with noise cancellation, Hi-Res Audio Stereo Recording
- Connection: USB Type-C
- SIM card: Nano SIM
- Connectivity: NFC, BT 4.2, [email protected]: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Motion G-sensor, Compass sensor, Gyro sensor, Magnetic sensor, Sensor Hub
- Battery: 3000 mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0 mm
- Weight: 161g
Hopefully we will hear something positive from the company soon.