Many readers have asked me numerous times that they are facing difficulties in installing the correct drivers for their LG Mobile phones including for one of the models that I own i.e LG P500. I am writing this post to help those users with a step by step guide on how to install USB drivers for LG Mobile Phones using the LGMobiles support tool.
Step by Step Guide to install LG Mobiles USB drivers
1. You need to download LGMobile support tool. You can download it from the link here. Just run the installer. After the install, run the application. You need to change the country and language of the LGMobile support tool depending on where you are. Just navigate to “options & Help >> Country and Language” and click on it.
2. After that select your country and the language.
3. After that get back to the main window and you will see the location is changed now. Just click on “Install USB driver” available on the right side of the tool as shown below.
4. After that a new window will appear which will ask you to select your Phone Model. Just select your model and double click on it. As I am using the LG P500 model here, hence it is selected in the screenshot below.
5. After you double click your phone model above, the USB driver for your LG mobile phone will start downloading.
Just wait for the download to finish and after that just run it to install the USB drivers.
Your Phone will now be detected easily when you connect it to your PC.