The Honor 5X has been officially launched in India.
Honor 5X Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p IPS display, 403 ppi, 72.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Operating System: Android v5.1 (Lollipop) with Huawei EMUI 3.1
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core (1.2GHz + 1.5GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939)
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB of internal storage, Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm wide-angle lens, blue glass infrared filter, macro mode, SmartImage 3.0 image processor, anti-reflective coating
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels f/2.4 aperture, 22mm wide-angle lens, 88-degree viewing angle
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Design: Full metal aluminum body with brushed finishing and a curved design
- Security: Fingerprint scanner with 0.5-second unlocking time, adaptive learning, gesture controls
- SIM card: Dual SIM cards (Nano and micro SIM)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE on both SIMs, 3G, 2G, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, GLONASS, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, micro USB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Digital Compass
- Dimensions: 76.3 x 151.3 x8.15 mm
- Weight: 158 g
The Honor 5X has been priced at Rs 12999 in India, and is available from Flipkart and Amazon India. You can pre-order the phone now, and the online retailers will start shipping the device from February 1st.
The Honor 5X comes in three colours: Grey, Gold and Silver.