The Honor 5X has been officially launched in India.
The Huawei owned company, originally unveiled the device at the CES 2016 Tech Show in Las Vegas, in the 1st week of January 2016.
Honor 5X Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p IPS display, 403 ppi, 72.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Operating System: Android v5.1 (Lollipop) with Huawei EMUI 3.1
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core (1.2GHz + 1.5GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939)
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB of internal storage, Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm wide-angle lens, blue glass infrared filter, macro mode, SmartImage 3.0 image processor, anti-reflective coating
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels f/2.4 aperture, 22mm wide-angle lens, 88-degree viewing angle
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Design: Full metal aluminum body with brushed finishing and a curved design
- Security: Fingerprint scanner with 0.5-second unlocking time, adaptive learning, gesture controls
- SIM card: Dual SIM cards (Nano and micro SIM)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE on both SIMs, 3G, 2G, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, GLONASS, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, micro USB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Digital Compass
- Dimensions: 76.3 x 151.3 x8.15 mm
- Weight: 158 g
The Honor 5X has been priced at Rs 12999 in India, and is available from Flipkart and Amazon India. You can pre-order the phone now, and the online retailers will start shipping the device from February 1st.
The Honor 5X comes in three colours: Grey, Gold and Silver.