Crescent Moon Games has announced a new game which will be released under their banner.
If you have heard of Monkey Boxing from Drakkar Dev, you will be pleased to know that they are the developers behind Monkey Racing.
The game has 80 tracks, and features 3D graphics, multiplayer, and over 40 million combinations of cars and outfits,
and 18 bosses!
- 80 tracks
- Unlockable customizable vehicles in more than 40 million combinations
- 18 bosses to beat
- Supported languages: English, Italian, French
- Single and Multiplayer mode
- 89 rewarding achievements to unlock
- Improve your vehicle stats and make it faster
- Use any means to win: including missiles, shockwaves and shields
The game doesn’t have a release date or any word on the pricing yet, but CM Games have told us that it will be devoid of IAPs.
Monkey Racing could possibly scratch the itch that is many an Android gamer’s dream, to play Mario Kart. Of course, you can use an emulator, but nothing beats a dedicated Android version, does it?