Coolpad India has just launched Coolpad Note 6 which is the successor of Coolpad Note 5 but will be available only through offline channels just as retail stores but not on online ecommerce portals. Coolpad Note 6 features a dual camera at front consisting of 8MP primary sensor with 5MP secondary camera sensor with flash for selfies & flash. On the rear, it sports a 13MP main rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture & 6P lens.
Under the hood, Coolpad Note 6 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display which is a conventional display instead of the 18:9 display. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform along with two variants of RAM & storage. The first variant comes with 3GB of RAM along with 32GB of internal storage while the second variant comes with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. Internal storage of the device can be expanded via microsd card up to 128GB.
Coolpad Note 6 runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) based operating system which is more than a year old instead of the latest ANdroid 8.0 (Oreo). It comes with support for 4G VOLTE and is backed by a 4070mAH battery but without the support for fast charging.
Coolpad Note 6 specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- 13MP main rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens
- 8MP primary+ 5MP secondary camera with flash
- Dimensions: 153.7×76.4×8.62mm
- Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 4070mAh battery
Coolpad Note 6 is priced at Rs. 8,999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant, while the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant costs Rs. 9,999. It will be available in Gold color from offline stores starting today at 300+ multi-brand stores across 8 states i.e. Delhi NCR, Haryana, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra.