Nothing Tech has launched three products under its new CMF brand. Here are the CMF Buds Pro, CMF Watch Pro and CMF Power 65W charger.
CMF Buds Pro
CMF says that its ear buds have a custom dynamic bass boost driver, a high grade magnet, and ultra bass technology that detects music signals in real-time to provide a high quality sound output. You can use the Nothing X app to adjust the equalizer settings to manage the bass and treble.
CMF Buds Pro supports Transparency Mode, just like Nothing Ear 1. When enabled, the feature will allow you to hear external sounds while listening to music or on calls. This can be useful when you are crossing a street, or want to be aware of your surroundings.
The ear buds support Active Noise Cancellation, including Wind Noise Reduction, to enhance the call clarity and listening experience. The CMF Buds Pro has 6 HD microphones, and supports Clear Voice technology, which is an AI environmental noise cancellation technology that powers the feature. It has been trained on over 20,000,000 noise models in order to isolate surrounding sounds, and ensure your voice is heard loud and clear by the caller on the other end.
The case that comes with the ear buds has a USB Type-C charging port. The CMF Buds Pro offers up to 11 hours playback (with ANC OFF) thanks to the 55mAh battery in each bud, and up to 39 hours playback with the 460mAh case. The company says that a 10 minute charge will provide up to 3 hours of listening on the ear buds, while charging the case for 10 minutes can deliver up to 5 hours of listening. The ear buds support Bluetooth 5.3 with Google Fast Pair and Microsoft Fast Pair.
Other features that the CMF Buds Pro supports include In-Ear Detection, Touch Control to control music playback, answer/hang up calls. The ear buds have an IP 54 rating for dust and splash resistance.
CMF Buds Pro Specs
- ANC: 45 dB Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Plus Transparency Mode, 5000 Hz Extreme Wide Band Noise cancellation
- Input: 6 Mics with Clear Voice Technology (AI environmental noise cancellation)
- Output: Dynamic Boost Bass Driver, Adjustable Equaliser, Diaphragm: LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer) + PU (Polyurethane)
Audio codec: AAC, SBC
- Battery: 55mAh (each bud) up to 11 hours playback / 460mAh (case), Up to 39 hours playback (10 mins = 5 hours listening)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3, BLE, SPP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, Google Fast Pair, Microsoft Swift Pair
- Rating: IP54 Water and Dust Resistance
- Features: Nothing X App, In-ear detection, LED charging status, Low Lag Mode, Game Mode, Find My Earbuds
- Colours: Dark Grey, Light Grey, Orange
CMF Buds Pro price in India
The CMF Buds Pro has been priced at Rs. 3,499. The ear buds will be available for purchase via Flipkart. The company is offering a limited time discount of Rs. 500, which means the CMF Buds Pro will only cost Rs. 2,999.
CMF Watch Pro
The wearable has a square dial encased in an Aluminium frame, with a removable silicon strap. The wearable has a built-in speaker which can be used for Bluetooth calling. CMF says that the Watch Pro has been trained on 100,000+ noise models to offer clarity during calls. The screen on the watch is a 1.96-inch AMOLED panel that supports a resolution of 410 x 502 pixels, has a pixel density of 302 PPI, 600 nits brightness. The watch supports 8 Always-On Display options, and you can customize the watch dials from the CMF Watch app.
Users may use the app on their Android phone or iPhone to manage their fitness and health stats. The app is compatible with iOS 13 and above, Android 8.0 and above. The wearable supports various health monitoring features including automated heart rate measurement, 24-hour heart rate monitor, resting heart rate, exercise heart rate, heart rate alert, blood oxygen monitor (SpO2), stress monitor, sleep monitor, steps throughout the whole day, calories, distance, and exercise duration. It also supports breath training to help relieve stress, has a standup reminder, water drinking reminder, etc.
The CMF Watch Pro also supports 100 sports modes including walking, running, cricket, football, yoga and more. You can use it for checking the weather, view your notifications, controlling music playback, set alarms, timers, stopwatch. The Watch also supports find my phone, flashlight, and can be used to activate your smartphone’s camera remotely for selfies. The device has a built-in GPS with support for GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/QZSS/Beidou.
CMF Watch Pro specs
- Display: 1.96-inch AMOLED, 410 x 502 pixels, 302 PPI, 600 nits brightness, Always-On Display, 58 fps refresh rate
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Heart rate & Blood Oxygen Saturation sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3
- App: CMF Watch app
- Compatibility: Supports iOS 13 and above, Android 8.0 and above
- Positioning: GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/QZSS/Beidou
- Audio: Microphone, Speaker, Bluetooth Calling
- Rating: IP 68 Water & Dust Resistance
- Battery: 340 mAh, up to 13 days of typical use
- Dimensions: 261.2 x 39.9 x 12.9 mm
- Weight: 47 g
- Frame Material: Aluminium alloy
- Strap: 22 mm Silicon removable strap
- Colours: Dark Grey frame with Dark Grey strap, Metallic Grey frame with Orange strap, Dark Grey frame with Ash Grey strap
CMF Watch Pro price
The CMF Watch Pro has been priced at Rs. 4,999 for the model Metallic Grey frame, while the Dark Grey model costs Rs. 4,499. 4,499 in India. It will be sold via Flipkart and Myntra from 12 PM on September 12th. The company is offering a discount of Rs. 500 on both watch styles, which means you can get the Metallic Grey version for Rs. 4,499 and the Dark Grey model at Rs. 3,999 for a limited time.
CMF Power 65W GaN charger
The CMF Power is a 65W fast charger that supports all major fast charging protocols including PD3.0, QC4.0+/3.0/2.0, SCP, FCP, PPS, AFC, Apple 2.4A, MFI, Samsung 9V2A, DCP enabled devices. It is compatible with laptops and smartphones. The CMF Power has three output ports; a USB-A, USB-C2, and USB -C1. You can use it to charge up to 3 devices simultaneously.
The CMF Power 65W GaN charger can charge the Nothing Phone 2 up to 50 percent within 25 minutes. The charger has robust thermal conductivity, high-temperature resistance and efficient heat dissipation. It offers protection against excessive power, interference, high voltage, low voltage, short circuits, overheating, excessive current and flame retardant protection.
CMF Power 65W GaN charger specs
- Ports: USB Type-C x 2, USB Type-A x 1
- Input: 200-240V ~ 50 / 60 Hz, 1.2A
- Output: USB C1 / C2: 5.0V⎓3.0A (15.0W) / 9.0V⎓3.0A (27.0W) / 12.0V⎓3.0A (36.0W) / 15.0V⎓3.0A (45.0W) / 20.0V⎓3.25A (65.0W Max); USB A: 5.0V⎓3.0A (15.0W) / 9.0V⎓3.0A (27.0W) / 12.0V⎓3.0A (36.0W); PPS: 3.3V-11.0V⎓5.0A (16.5W-55.0W) / 5.0V-20.0V⎓3.25A (16.25W-65.0W)
- Multiple Combination OutPut: USB C1+USB C2: 45.0W+20.0W; USB C1+USB A: 45.0W+18.0W; USB C2+USB A: Share 5.0V⎓3.0A(15.0W; USB C1+USB C2+USB A: 45.0W+15.0W
- Compatiblity: PD3.0, QC4.0+/3.0/2.0, SCP, FCP, PPS, AFC, Apple 2.4A, Samsung 9V2A, DCP
- Model number: Power 65W GaN
- Dimensions: 56.6 x 55 x 30 mm
- Weight: 150.7 g
- Material: PC
- Colours: Dark Grey, Orange
CMF Power 65W GaN charger price in India
The CMF Power 65W GaN charger has been priced at Rs. 2,999 in India.