Want to buy the Le 1S without registrations? You will be able to, from next week.
LeEco, has announced that it has seen over 20.2 Lacs of registrations for the phone, and 2.2 lacs of those ordered the phone successfully.
Seeing the huge demand that for the Le, the company has decided to get rid of the flash sale system.
Le 1S Technical Specifications
- Model number: Le X507
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p FullHD, 403 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop with EUI OS
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Helio X10 Turbo MTK 6795T Octa Core
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB internal storage
- Sensor: Fingerprint Scanner (mirror surfaced), Compass, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor
- Design: Full Metal Unibody
- Main Camera: 13 MP rear camera, blue glass infrared filter, f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash
- Secondary camera: 5 MP front Camera wide-angle (85 degrees), f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3000 mAh, Quick Charge
- SIM cards: Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) Dual Standby with Dual 4G Sim (LTE + LTE)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (FDD) – 1800 (Band 3), 2100 (Band 1), 2600 (Band 7), (TDD) – B38/B39/B40/B41, 3G, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, GLONASS, Wifi
- Ports: USB Type C
- Weight: 169 grams
- Dimensions: 74.2 x 151.1 x7.6 mm
- SAR Value: Head – 0.404 W/Kg, Body – 1.38 W/Kg
The Le 1S will be available without registrations from February 25th on Flipkart in a permanent open sale.
Currently, we are are using the phone as our primary device, so you can expect a Le 1s review soon. If you have any questions about the phone, drop a comment below.