ASUS has launched the 2nd Gen of its popular entry level smartphone, the ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 in India. The phone sports a 4.5-inch FWGA display, and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with ASUS ZenUI.
It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm processor with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. It does have a micro SD card slot which supports up to 64GB of expandable memory, and you also get 100GB of ASUS WebStorage which has a lifetime validity.
The ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd Gen comes in two variants: one with a 0.3MP front camera and a 5MP main rear camera, and the other with a 2MP front camera and a 8MP main rear camera. Both devices have Pixelmaster technology support and are backed by a 2070mAh user removable battery.
Connectivity options on the phone include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, dual micro-SIM cards, micro USB and GPS.
ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd Generation ZB452KG Technical Specifications
- Operating system: ASUS ZenUI with Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: Qualcomm processor 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU
- Display: 4.5″ (Type 380nit) FWVGA 854×480
- PixelMaster cameras: 0.3MP + 5MP (front and rear), 2MP + 8MP (front and rear)
- PixelMaster features: Low Light mode / Backlight (HDR) mode / Enhanced Beautification mode / zero shutter lag
- Memory: LPDDR2 1GBRAM
- Storage: 8GB , ASUS WebStorage 100GB (lifetime), Micro SD card support, up to 64GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, dual micro-SIM , micro USB, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BDS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, E-Compass, proximity, ambient-light
- Battery: 2,070mAh removable battery
- Colors: Pearl White/ / Glamour Red/ Lemon Yellow/Silver Blue/Silver/ Sheer Gold
- Dimensions: 136.5 x 67 x 3.6~11 mm
- Weight: 125g
The ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd Generation has been priced at Rs. 5,299 for the basic varinat, while the 2MP + 8 MP (front + rear) variant has been priced at Rs. 5,699.