Asus is set to officially launch its latest flagship device Zenfone 5Z in India at a launch event tomorrow in New Delhi. Even though the company is yet to announce any pricing details officially, we now know the pricing details thanks to the accidental listing of Zenfone 5Z variants along with the price on Flipkart earlier today. The listing is no longer available on Flipkart.
The Flipkart listing reveals that Asus is going to launch three variants of the flagship device based on different RAM + ROM Combinations. Based on the Flipkart listing, Asus Zenfone 5Z will be priced in India as follows:
- 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM: Rs 29,999
- 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM: Rs 32,999
- 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM: Rs 36,999
The listing also reveals the colour options that will be available to consumers i.e.
- Midnight Blue
- Meteor Silver
ASUS Zenfone 5Z specifications
- 6.2-inch Full HD+(2246 × 1080 pixels) 19:9 2.5D curved glass Super IPS display, DCI-P3, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM, 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZenUI 5.0, upgradable to Android P
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM with Dual VoLTE, Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Main Camera: Dua Camera with 12MP sensor with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 0.03s Tri-Tech auto-focus/Dual Pixel PDAF/ 4-axis OIS/EIS, Pro mode with RAW support and secondary 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Front Camera: 8MP OV8856 sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 83-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual speakers with NXP 9874 Smart AMP, Hi-Res Audio 192kHz/24b-bit, DTS Headphone: X for 7.1 channel surround sound, dual microphones
- Dimensions: 158×75.6×7.7mm
- Weight: 155g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C (2.0)
- Battery: 3300mAh battery with fast charging and AI charging
If the pricing is indeed true, it indicates that Asus is aggressively trying to poach the flagship segment dominated by OnePlus 6 at the moment in India. OnePlus must be watching it closely for sure.
In Spite of this listing, we still need to wait for the official price announcement tomorrow. Stay tuned at Androidpure and we will keep you updated.