Asus has just announced its next smartphone ZenFone 3S Max in “Max” series for the Indian smartphone market, targeting consumers who prefer an excellent battery life under an affordable budget in the mid range pricing segment. Zenfone 3s Max comes with a massive 5,000 mAh battery giving an awesome battery life of more than 2 days easily for an average user and includes a fingerprint sensor on the front home button which can unlock the device in 0.5 seconds.
[su_box title=”Read Androidpure Review” style=”soft” box_color=”#688cdc”] Asus ZenFone 3s Max Review: Battery Life unplugged[/su_box]
Asus ZenFone 3S Max sports a 5.2-inch 720p HD display with 2.5D curved glass, powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor along with 3GB of RAM. It comes with 32 GB of internal storage and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system with Zen UI 3.0 on top of it.
In terms of camera, it comes with 13 MP main rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P Largan Lens and another 8 MP front-shooter with 85-degree field of view.
Zenfone 3 Max Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.2 inch 720p HD, 2.5D glass display
- CPU : 1.5 GHz Octa-core Mediatek MT6750 Processor
- GPU: Mali T860
- RAM : 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB, expandable up to 2 TB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with Zen UI 3.0
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM, FM Radio, Fingerprint sensor
- Camera: 13 MP main rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P Largan Lens and a 8 MP front-shooter, 85-degree field of view
- Weight: 175 gm, 8.85 mm thick
- Connectivity : 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery : 5000 mAh (embedded)
Zenfone 3s Max is priced at Rs. 14,999 and will be available from 7th of February across all retail outlets and e-commerce portals in Black and Sand Gold colour variants.