At Androidpure, we cover articles, review gadgets and may include sponsored posts if they fulfil our post guidelines. Check out the guidelines below that must be fulfilled for a sponsored post on Androidpure:
- All the sponsored posts will carry Sponsored tag, in accordance with FTC regulations.
- The fee charged for a sponsored post will depend on your case.
- We do not include Reviews by Androidpure under “Sponsored” category. The sponsored posts title cannot include the term “Review“.
- We allow maximum two (2) “No-follow” links in the post as per Google’s guidelines.
- The posts must be at least 300 words and we reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- The sponsored post should include at least one high-resolution relevant picture which you must have the right to use, or it must fall under the creative commons category. Same applies to the videos.
- We accept payment in advance. Discounted sponsored posts can be considered for repeated sponsored posts from the same source.
- All sponsored posts must be in accordance with the theme of Androidpure. And, we reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- Please don’t ask for custom links on keywords and custom anchor texts. It’s strictly against our guidelines.
- The terms of the partnership must not be disclosed to any third-party.
- We reserve the right to take down the sponsored content and take further actions if your product/service violates any copyright or patent.
- We do not have any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent Androidpure.
To get your sponsored posts published on Androidpure, contact us via email: email@example.com