Motorola has officially launched the Moto E3 Power in India. The device is an entry level phone, and features a massive 3,500 mAh battery.
The Moto E3 Power sports a 5-inch 720p HD IPS display, and is smudge free thanks to the nano coating which also makes it water repellant. The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and is Motorola’s first device to feature a MediaTek chipset. The E3 Power is powered by a Quad-core MT6735P processor clocked at 1GHz , along with 2GB of RAM. The device comes with 16GB of internal storage and supports up to 32GB of expandable memory via a microSD card slot.
The photo capturing options on the E3 Power includes an 8 megapixel main camera which supports AutoFocus, and comes with an LED Flash. Selfie lovers can make use of the 5 megapixel front camera, which supports beautification features.
The battery on the device supports fast charging, and is touted to deliver five hours of usage for a 15 minute charge. The Moto E3 Power supports dual SIM cards, 4G VoLTE which should be useful for Jio users, and supports standard connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Moto E3 Power Technical Specifications:
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5 inch 720p HD IPS + Nano coating Water Repellant and Smudge Free
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB + up to 32GB expandable via microSD
- Rear Camera: 8 megapixels, AF, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels
- Battery: 3,500mAh with 10W fast charger
- Connectivity :4G LTE ,VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
The Moto E3 Power has been priced at Rs 7,999 in India, and will be available in two colours: Black, and White. The phone will retail exclusively on Flipkart.