As expected, Indian smartphone brand Micromax has just launched a new mid range smartphone Micromax Dual 5 in India, priced at Rs. 24,999. Micromax Dual 5 sports three 13 MP camera sensors in total, consisting of dual 13 MP + 13 MP camera sensors at back and another 13 MP front shooter with flash for selfies. The main rear dual camera sensors consists of 13 MP (Monochrome) + 13 MP (RGB) Sony camera sensors with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording, while another 13 MP Sony sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, soft selfie flash is there at the front for selfies.
Micromax Dual 5 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 along with Adreno 510 GPU and 4 GB of RAM. It comes wiht 128 GB of internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based operating system. In terms of connectivity, it supports 4G LTE along with VOLTE and comes with USB Type C port. It is backed by 3200 mAh battery along with Quick Charge 3.0 support.
Micromax Dual 5 specifications
- Display : 5.5 inch 1080p Full HD AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- CPU : Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- GPU : Adreno 510
- RAM : 4 GB LPDDR3
- Storage : 128 GB internal, expandable with microSD
- OS : Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Misc : Hybrid Dual SIM, FM Radio, Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Main Rear Camera : 13 MP (monochrome) + 13 MP (RGB) Sony camera sensors with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording
- Front Camera : 13 MP Sony sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, soft selfie flash
- Connectivity : 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- Battery : 3200 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
Micromax Dual 5 comes in Gold color and will be available from April 10th through Flipkart, Micromax Store and offline stores across India. It also comes with 1 year replacement warranty.