Lenovo has just announced a new mid range smartphone Lenovo P2 in Indian market. The new device is targeted towards users who prefer great battery life in the smartphones over any other feature. Lenovo P2 comes with a massive 5100 mAh battery and is priced at Rs. 16,999 for the 3 GB RAM variant, whereas it is priced at Rs. 17,999 for the 4 GB RAM variant. Asus Zenfone Max is another device which also come with a massive 5000 mAh battery. Lenovo P2 is available for sale on Flipkart exclusively.
Lenovo P2 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED, powered by 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor along with 3 GB / 4 GB of RAM. It comes with 32 GB of internal storage along with support for expandable storage via microsd card and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based operating system.
In terms of camera, it comes with a 13 MP main rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording and another 5 MP front-shooter, f/2.2 aperture for selfies. It comes with support for 4G LTE along with VoLTE.
Lenovo P2 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED
- CPU : 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM : 3 GB / 4 GB
- Storage : 32 GB, expandable with microSD
- OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Misc : Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, FM Radio, TI Amplifier
- Camera : 13 MP main rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording and 5 MP front-shooter, f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity : 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, NFC
- Battery : 5100 mAh with fast charging